Tackle your DIY projects with these 3 Multipurpose Tools
DIY projects are surging in popularity right now and it’s easy to see why. A successful DIY project can fix a problem or make a much-needed improvement to your home, while also providing you with the satisfaction of a job well done. Best of all, it allows you to save money over hiring a professional contractor to do the work.
But is it possible to conquer several DIY projects in a short period of time? Sure, you just need the right multipurpose tools for the job. Below are three tools you can pick up at any hardware store, and each will allow you to tackle a slew of projects with just one purchase, making each tool the perfect project time saver.
Fleck deine Haustür. Ihre Haustür ist ein Brennpunkt in Ihrem Haus und Färbung es gibt das Gesicht Ihres Hauses ein völlig neues Aussehen.
Add these three multipurpose tools to your lineup today:
Multipurpose tool 1: Stain
A staining project is an easy, cost-effective way to completely recreate a look in your home. Sie können eine Farbe Fleck oder mehrere kaufen, je nachdem, wie viele färbeprojekte Sie planen, und die Nähe Ihrer Projekte in Ihrem Haus zu tun. When you purchase your stain, you can use it to:
- Stain your front door. Your front door is a focal point in your home and staining it gives the face of your home a completely new look.
- Stain your wood floors. Darker floors are growing in popularity and a fresh coat of stain can give your home that look without an expensive replacement.
- Stain a table or other piece of furniture. Whether you want it to be an accent piece in your room or you’d like it to match your new décor, a fresh coat of stain saves you from having to replace a cherished piece.
Multipurpose tool 2: GREAT STUFF(TM) Multipurpose Black Insulating Foam Sealant
Sealing the gaps and cracks around your home will save you money by making your home more energy efficient, while also increasing your home’s comfort. In fact, one can of GREAT STUFF(TM) has a multitude of uses in and around the home, including:
- Seal gaps and cracks around attic doors. This will prevent your home’s heat from escaping during the winter and will better control the temperature in your home.
- Seal areas around vents and duct work. In addition to helping better regulate the temperature in your home, these projects can also ward off pests and vermin that are looking for warmer temperatures inside.
- Tackle other jobs as well. The capabilities of GREAT STUFF™ Multipurpose Black Insulating Foam Sealant apply to projects outside the home as well, so whether you have a project in mind or one arises along your journey, it’s always handy to have a can on hand.
Multipurpose tool 3: Degreaser
If you have a heavy duty cleaning project to tackle in your home, a good degreaser can help. Degreasers dissolve water-insoluble substances and they can help you:
- Clean stainless steel and appliances. Fett und öl sammeln sich natürlich in jeder Küche und Ihre Partikel können auf Küchengeräten Verweilen. Applying degreaser can remove them quickly and cleanly.
- Remove adhesives. Whether the sticker was supposed to go there, it was an accident or the subject of child’s whim, applying degreaser can clean the spot good as new.
- Eliminate heavy buildup around bike chains and engine parts. Aufbau ist ein natürliches Produkt der Nutzung, aber es gefährdet auch die Effizienz. Apply degreaser to these areas to have your favorite objects running like new.
Your mind is already full of DIY projects you’d love to tackle, you just need to find the time to do them. Effizienz ist der Schlüssel und je mehr Projekte Sie mit einem Werkzeug angehen können, desto besser. Fügen Sie diese Werkzeuge zu Ihrem nächsten Heim waren Reise und Sie haben Ihr DIY-Projekt start auf dem rechten Fuß. To find more projects you can tackle with GREAT STUFF(TM) Multipurpose Black Insulating Foam Sealant, visit greatstuff.dow.com.